To comply with data privacy regulations and make the most of their customer data, companies need a systematic way to:
- Discover all the customer data they have.
- Catalog the data, providing an up-to-date, comprehensive understanding of which data is in which locations.
- Rationalize that data, keeping only what is necessary, deleting what is superfluous or obsolete, and, in some cases, anonymizing the data that needs to be kept for analysis.
- Deliver data securely to any customer who requests it.
- Delete data if requested to do so by the customer.
- Anonymize data to preserve records for analysis or compliance without holding on to unnecessary personal data.
- Capitalize on the data they’re keeping, so they can better serve their customers.
The unified Boomi Platform helps organizations ensure consumer data privacy. Our platform provides capabilities for discovering, cataloging, integrating, and managing data across an enterprise.