Modern digital enterprises need an “integration-first” mindset to remove information silos and bring far greater agility to how they connect their data and applications.
For digital transformation to thrive, integration needs to be as fast and flexible as today’s leading cloud applications. That’s why iPaaS has emerged as the technology of choice for forward-thinking enterprises.
Organizations that make data and application integration a central element of digital transformation are positioned to outpace competitors that persist with unwieldy, outdated legacy integration technology.
A flexible and agile integration-centric approach to digital transformation generates bottom-line business impact and competitive differentiation in areas such as:
- Greater business agility. When applications are connected and data flows freely, businesses can better spot and capitalize on opportunities. They can innovate new engagement models with customers and partners.
- Rapid time to value. Fast, flexible and future-proof integration based in the cloud swiftly unleashes value from cloud IT investments and maximizes business impact.
- Customer centricity. Putting the customer at the center of the business requires coordination across diverse back- and front-office applications, and the strategic use of multi-source data to deliver a personalized experience.
- Data-driven decisions and operations. Rich, real-time data is everywhere. Digital transformation depends on harnessing that information to evolve from guesswork to data-driven decision-making, and to increase operational efficiency.
- Freedom to innovate. When IT doesn’t need to invest time and money in difficult integration projects, it liberates resources for high-priority initiatives.
Read the executive brief to learn more the business benefits of integration, and how Boomi can help you connect everything, engage everywhere, and run anywhere.