Kelly-Moore Paints uses Boomi to improve business processes, increase efficiencies, automate workflows and expand its IT team’s capabilities.
Kelly-Moore Paints is a mid-sized business in a very competitive market. To succeed, it must move quickly and make the most of its resources. At the San Carlos, California-headquartered company, a team of just 16 supports the application and infrastructure needs of 1,300 users.
Prior to using Boomi, Kelly-Moore relied on database procedures and custom scripts for integration, usually outsourcing the work to third-party vendors. Moving away from custom code made sense from a technology and an operating perspective, especially as business demands continued to accelerate due to new cloud and mobile applications.
Today, when Kelly-Moore needs to bring on a new application, create a mobile app or migrate a system to the cloud, it can easily handle the integrations in-house. And Boomi also helps the company operate more effectively with partners and suppliers.
With Boomi, Kelly-Moore’s IT team can say “yes” to a much wider variety of business requests. Boomi supports nearly 40 integrations with core applications while:
- Reducing the need for outside consulting and integration resources
- Simplifying integration with third-party logistics, supply chain and customer payment applications
- Increasing the capabilities of a lean IT team
- Automating and extending business processes to large suppliers and dealers
- Expanding the range of integration use cases that can be handled in-house
"Boomi has delivered huge savings by simply eliminating the need for outside consulting and integration services."
— Grant Gouldon, IT Director, Kelly-Moore Paints