Accounting Micro Systems uses Dell Boomi's low-code, cloud-native integration platform as a service (iPaaS) to more efficiently run its operations, improve its customer support, and extend the value of its software and services.
San Francisco-based Accounting Micro Systems (AMS) needed a fast, systematic way to:
- Help hundreds of growing businesses implement and embrace
new software technology
- Provide integrated accounting and business management software solutions to small and medium organizations
- Offer application integration without custom coding
- Avoid the delays and inefficiencies of having consultants translate user requirements for software developers
AMS customers often need to integrate an ecommerce application with a back-end ERP system like Sage 500.
Common requirements might include updating prices and stock availability on a website while posting orders made online in the ERP.
Custom coding was time consuming and expensive for AMS, and the delays prevented the smooth onboarding of new customers.
AMS researched integration software providers and selected the Dell Boomi Platform.
It immediately saw the advantage of a cloud-based integration layer. Thanks to Boomi, AMS can access, maintain and troubleshoot integrations from anywhere in the world.
Boomi makes it possible for AMS to protect customer investments in existing infrastructure while connecting applications so they can easily share data.
AMS has used Boomi to integrate Salesforce, Sage 100 and 500, SAP Business ByDesign, Magento, Adaptive Insights, Amazon Web Services, Yahoo Stores and more.
With its ease of use and prebuilt connectors, Boomi was a perfect fit for AMS customers. From software to system integration, Boomi allows AMS to give clients a full range of service by:
- Providing prebuilt connectors to eliminate the cost of custom coding
- Eliminating barriers to adopting new technology
- Shortening the sales and implementation cycle
- Offering centralized management of integration
- Delivering a profitable recurring revenue stream
"In terms of a pure cloud play, Dell Boomi was the only one. And the process is reliable — it’s bulletproof — the solution just works."
— John Kearns, Founder and President, Accounting Micro Systems