Attend this webinar to learn how American Express Global Business Travel addressed key integration issues as it moved from traditional, on-premise applications to a portfolio of modern cloud services.
Shifting to a cloud-based strategy presented numerous challenges for American Express GBT. Under a tight project timeline, the IT team needed to move the company’s CRM, ERP and HR platforms from a traditional data center environment to the cloud. And they had to ensure a seamless migration of these critical applications to avoid any disruptions to the business.
During this webinar, Prasant Panicker, engineering director at American Express GBT, will walk attendees through:
- The key challenges American Express GBT faced in making the transition from on-premise applications to the cloud
- Why the organization decided to use an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) to manage the integration of new cloud applications with their existing systems
- The company’s key considerations for selecting an iPaaS vendor
- Why American Express GBT selected Dell Boomi as their iPaaS vendor
American Express GBT, like many companies these days, wanted to bring greater agility and efficiency to their business. To do so, they needed to migrate their applications and data to the cloud and integrate modern SaaS applications into their business systems. Attend this webinar to learn how American Express GBT achieved these goals by using the Boomi integration platform.
To attend the webinar, please to register for one of two times:
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2016
- 11:00 am ET, 8:00 am PT – Register Now!
- 2:00 pm ET, 11:00 am PT
Duration: Approximately 55 minutes with Q&A
Don’t miss your chance to learn how American Express GBT successfully completed their journey to the cloud and benefited from integrating best-of-breed SaaS applications into their IT environment.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Charles Waltner