Boomi World Tour Sydney 2019 will take place March 19 at the Shangri-La Sydney, and we hope you’ll be able to join us.
Attending is a great way to connect with many of your peers across the Australia, Asia-Pacific & Japan region who rely on Boomi’s unified platform to power their organizations' digital transformation projects.
Boomi World Tour Sydney (BWT Sydney) captures the essence of our global Boomi World event and infuses it with local flavor. The conference will bring together Boomi customers, partners and thought leaders to share their insights, stories and best practices on using Boomi's low-code, cloud-native integration platform to accelerate their speed of business.
BWT Sydney will also feature presentations from our top executives. Boomi leaders will share what’s been working and some of our plans for the future. We'll also honor some of our outstanding customers and Community Champions.
And, of course, you’ll have opportunities to network with your peers, meet the Boomi team, and learn more about how to make the most of the Boomi platform.
Insight Into Integration
At BWT Sydney, you’ll hear directly from our customers and learn the many ways that Boomi is helping top organizations from the region transform their businesses through integration.
- The University of Melbourne will describe how it is working with Boomi to harness the Internet of Things (IoT) to build a smarter campus
- ORIX Australia will discuss how it is using Boomi to bring all-new efficiencies in coordinating its fleet of 34,500 vehicles
- Origin Energy will explain how it is relying on Boomi to help kick-start a cloud strategy initiative with a big data and IoT project to build a more unified organization
- The University of Technology Sydney will walk through how it is taking an integration-first approach, relying on Boomi to provide accurate, timely data to its staff, students and partners
To learn more about all the great Boomi projects going on in our Australia, Asia-Pacific & Japan region, please check out the BWT Sydney resource center.
View the agenda to find out times for all of the Boomi World Tour Sydney sessions and activities.
Our “can’t-miss” lineup also includes:
- Keynotes featuring Boomi Chief Executive Office Chris McNabb, Chief Product Officer Steve Wood, regional managing director Nick Lambrou, and Dell Technologies’ portfolio manager Dragana Beara
- A keyote from Forrester analyst Michael Barnes presenting on "The Future of IT"
- A presentation from Accenture on its technology vision and the role that integration plays in blockchain
- Best practices from Infosys on using Boomi for core digitization to spur cloud adoption
- Customer Excellence and Champion awards, presented by Chris McNabb
See You in Sydney!
Whether you’re a Boomi novice or an expert, we are focused on ensuring our customers benefit from the full range of our platform's capabilities.
For those looking more more detailed technical training, we are offering special pre-conference educational sessions on March 18. And if you’re a Boomi partner, don’t miss our pre-conference Partner Summit.
Of course, we also want you to have fun! We’ll be capping off the event with a networking reception where you can talk with your peers and Boomi staff about what you’ve learned, ways you’ve been inspired and thoughts for the future — while enjoying fabulous food and drinks.
View the full agenda to find out times for all of the Boomi World Tour Sydney sessions and activities. We hope to see you there!
Don’t miss out — Register for Boomi World Tour Sydney today.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Tania Mushtaq